Sunday, April 10, 2016

No Makeup Sunday



After a week of foundations, blushes and bronzers, a day without makeup can do wonders to your skin. To make sure my skin gets to recover from a week of makeup, I have at least one makeup free day every week. I tend to have one on Sundays. On those, I usually stay in, relax and catch up on some work for school. It’s the perfect day for me and my skin to take a breather.

CLEANSE


As soon as I wake up, I make sure to rid my face of any makeup that might have been left on my skin. For this I firstly take a cotton pad with some micellar water (Garnier) and wipe it down my face. I then wash my face with a wash cloth and some water. Since mys kin is pretty well-behaved most of the time, I finish off with cleansing my skin with a mild cleanser (Vichy – Normaderm). 

HYDRATE




In the evening, I wash my face with only water as I want to use as little chemicals as I can. I then put on a nourishing night cream (Louis Widmer Vitalizing Night Cream) and go to bed. This way, my skin can rest up and prepare for the week that’s to come.


How do you like to spend your Sundays? Do you as well have makeup free days or do you take care of your skin in a different way?


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This