Sunday, February 21, 2016

Life Update: I Passed Them All!



I was supposed to upload a video today . But my laptop is throwing some tantrums so I thought I’d bring you a little life update instead. I haven’t done one of these since right after I moved back home. At the time I was having some trouble getting used to living with a parent again. I was living independently for about two years and moving back in with someone who has taught you every single thing you know and therefore criticizes you, in a loving way of course, is quite difficult.

Fast forward a few months and I’m all settled in! Me and my mom have learned to live with another human being intruding our living area and are big buds again. School is also going pretty well. I would like to up my grades a little bit, but that is just me being a grade snob. I did pass all my classes so I probably shouldn’t be complaining, but there is always room for improvement ;).


I think it’s safe to say I’m in a pretty good place at the moment. I do still miss my friends and the city. But like I said in my ‘A Little Goodbye to Antwerp’, they are only a train journey away.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This