Friday, June 19, 2015

Easy Pasta Recipe (lazy college student edition)



Hello!

I have been going to college for two years now and it didn’t take long before I was sick of ready-made meals and take-out food. So I started looking for easy and fast ways to make myself something good and healthy to eat. This is one of my go-to recipes when I don’t have a lot of time or enthusiasm to cook.

Ingredients:

Tomato's - Mozzarella - Pasta - Green Pesto - Bacon strips

Preparation:


  1. Cook the pasta and pan-fry the bacon. Whilst that is on the fire, you cut your tomato’s and mozzarella into pieces.
  2. When the pasta is done cooking, you mix in the green pesto. Make sure you use enough, because other stuff will be thrown in so the proportions are going to change (you can, of course, add more later on).
  3. Throw in the cut tomato’s and mozzarella and mix it.
  4. Put the pasta mix on a plate - I like to add some rucola – and eat up!

That’s it! Fast, easy and delicious! I hope this helps anyone who doesn’t have a lot of time to cook, or who can’t cook very well (like me). And to all the people who are moving on to college next year, maybe this will make the transition a little bit easier.






Share this PostPin ThisEmail This