Sunday, July 3, 2016

May & June Favorites 2016 | VIDEO



It’s monthly favorites time! Since I have been going through finals and therefore I was living like a hermet in my room, I found it hard to get together my favorites. I just hadn’t been doing a whole lot of fun stuff. However, every so often, I did put myself through some retail therapy and I found some gems along the way.


My absolute favorite of these past two months is probabl this pair of smart white shoes with fringes on top. They walk like a dream and look amazing at the same time. I do have to say that white shoes in rainy muddy Belgian weather aren’t the easiest things to get around in, but look at them! They are glorious. 


My next favorite is the Sleek Matte Me lipstick range. I own two shades: Birthday Suit and Fandango Purple. Eventhough Birthday Suit is supposed to be a dupe for Kylie Jenner’s Candy K, I didn’t end up liking the shade. It’s just too close to my natural lip color. Fandango Purple, however, is it’s polar opposite. It’s a vibrant pink-purple-y shade. It’s completely different to anything I had tried before and I ended liking it a whole lot. All the shades are super pigmented and extremely longlasting.


The final product I fell in love with these past two months is the Khiel’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate and the Daily Reviving Concentrate. I had tried out samples of these products before and I absolutely loved them. So, I finally went out and bought myself a full sized container. The products help immensely with nourishing my dry skin and redness on my cheeks. They definetley fit into my daily skincare routine now.


If you want to see more of my May and June favorites, watch the video below! I didn’t manage to fit them all in this blogpost so the videos will show you a few extra bits and bobs. Enjoy the video!



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This