Sunday, September 13, 2015

FALLalalalalalalalaaaa



As summer is coming to an end, fall is making its grand entrance. Rain is pouring down, leaves are starting to turn all kinds of beautiful colors and with school starting again we are all spending a lot more time indoors with a blanket clasping a steaming cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate. And I love it! So, I decided to do a little fall series. I’ll talk about what I do, wear, put on my face (read: make up),…
Now, get yourself a blanket and a cup of whatever you want because we are discussing indoor activities!

# 1: The essentials
I have already mentioned them twice before and there is a reason for that. The hot beverage and the blanket are a must for any of the fall indoor activity and they ensure the necessary coziness at all times!
(Tip: Cookies seem to complement the cozy thingy very well.)

# 2: The Watching of the Stuff
On rainy days like we have been experiencing in Belgium for a while now, one of my favorite things to do is to head to the cinema. However if you are, like me, often too lazy to make yourself presentable just to go and sit in a huge dark room, here are some movies I often fall back on.

Begin Again


Love, Rosie


The Perks of Being a Wallflower


What If




# 3: The Reading of the Stuff

I love reading. Whether it is a book, a newspaper or a magazine, I love it all. However I rarely take the time to just read anymore. I read all the time when I am on the go, but I always have other things on my mind then. So with the fall weather keeping me inside, I might finally find the time to get through Patrick Rothfuss’ Name of The Wind.

# 4: The Baking of the Stuff

When you’re going to spend entire days taking shelter inside, you might as well make your place smell delicious. Cookies, cakes, pies, cupcakes,… Bake all the goodies!

That’s it for today’s post! I am now going to snuggle up somewhere and continue watching Gilmore Girls for the umpteenth time.
If you enjoy Fall just as much as I do, do follow me on Bloglovin’ and give this post a little like! I am also going to further this little series on my YouTube channel in the not too distant future, so keep an eye out for that!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This