Monday, April 6, 2015

Daily Make Up

Daily Make Up
Hey!


I'm sorry for not posting last week! It was my birthday and I was busy running around and planning my party. But, birthdays do not only bring busy days, they also bring presents! And since I do love my make up, I got some for my birthday. So, I thought I would share with you my (updated) daily make up bag!




First things first…

Moisturizer 

I like to use Normaderm by Vichy on a daily basis. My dermatologist recommended it to me and I have been loving it ever since. It moisturizes my skin without making my skin sticky or greasy. And, it mixes well with any foundation I have used if I would want a lower coverage.


Foundation

I recently switched to MAC’s Mineralize Moisture Foundation in the shade NW20. My skin has been dryer lately and my Matchmaster foundation, also by MAC, didn’t do the job anymore.


Concealer

Under my eyes and on any blemishes I might have, I use Maybelline’s Fit Me concealer in the shade 10 (under eyes) or 20 (spots, blemishes.. ew).


Powder

To set my foundation and concealer, I use Stay Matte by Rimmel in the shade 006, Warm Beige. I barely notice it is there when I have it on. Even when I put on more during the day it doesn’t get cake-like or anything like that.


Contour and Blush

After powdering my face, I contour my cheeks and forehead to do this, I use Mac’s powder blush in the shade Harmony Matte. And on my cheeks I put the Natural Blush from Yves Rocher in the shade Clair Rosé.


Eyebrows

I fill in my eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil from Catrice in the shade 030, Brow-n eyed Peas. And I secure them with Maybelline’s Brow Drama in Medium Brown.


Eyeshadow

Once I have done my eyebrows, I move along to my eyes. I usually do my entire eyeshadow with the W7 In the Buff eyeshadow palette. I use a light matte shadow, called Buff, all over the lid; and a darker, also matte color, called Chocolate, in the crease.


Eyeliner

I don’t always wear eyeliner, but when I do, I go for Essence’s waterproof eyeliner pen in the shade 01 (black). I live in a rainy country, so a waterproof eyeliner is a must have and this one is definitely my holy grail when it comes to eyeliner. (I also happens to be really cheap ;p ).


Mascara

To finish off my eyes, I use the Rocket Volum’ Express mascara from Maybelline. I have quite long lashes so I don’t need any help there. And the name says it all, volume is what you get.


Lips

The lipstick I wear depends on the mood I am in. I like to switch it up and put on up to four different shades a day (see my blogpost: Read My Lips). However, I do notice there being a constant in my little collection. It is the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in the shade 220, Heather Shimmer. It is an amazing dark nude shade which fits my skin perfectly and I just cannot get enough of it.


That is it. Make up done and ready to start another day! I hope you have the best of days and I will see you soon!



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This