Thursday, March 19, 2015

Read My Lips

Read my mind? No, never. My lips however…

Lipstick. It can be a simple detail to your outfit or a statement by itself. It can tell a story of the person wearing it. To me my lipstick often means more than a color I put on my lips. It is closely linked with the mood that I am in. And since my mood varies so does my lipstick. These are some of the lipsticks (one for every basic shade) I tend to reach for on a daily basis. 


Lip balm
Rituals: Smooth Operator 
(with eucalyptus and vitamin E)





Dark red:
Nivea Beauté: Colour Passion in Ruby 32






Bright red:
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet: 03 Hot Pepper







Nude:
Rimmel: Moisture Renew Lipstick in 220 Heather Shimmer




All of these lipsticks are moisturizing lipsticks. This makes it possible to wear them all day long without drying out your lips. I hope you like my little collection of my favorite basic lip colors. Don’t be a stranger!



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This