Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Minimal Make Up For the Lazy Days




If you have been on this blog before, you know that I love my makeup and I love finding new things to try out. But along the way of me trying to find new bits, I somehow ended up putting way to much makeup on my face on a daily basis. And even though there is nothing wrong with it. if you want to wear tons of makeup, go ahead! But I just can’t be bothered to go through that every morning anymore. I just realized this might be a story of laziness. :p Oh well, let’s see what bits I’ve been putting on my face lately!



Moisturizer and Lip Conditioner



I always used the Louis Widmer Sun Protection Face with SPF 30, and that hasn’t changed. My lips, however, I have been treating differently. Where I used to religiously smack on the Rituals Smooth Operator, I now have found my way back to good old Vaseline.


Concealer / Highlighter



One of the biggest reasons I wanted to cut back on my makeup routine is the foundation. I am someone who can’t stop touching their face. I’m always leaning my head on my hand in class (rude!!) and my foundation always ends up all over my keyboard. And It’s gross! So, instead of wearing foundation, I now chose to go with concealer in my t-zone and on any imperfections I might have. For this, I use my Magic Lumi Touch from Maybelline in the shade Nude (02). It covers just enough, but it is lightweight enough to not annoy me.


Creamy Eyeshadow



Even though I have been wearing just eyeliner lately, I chose to go for a creamy eyeshadow along my lash line to then smudge it out using my fingers. On this photo, I used my Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeshadow stick in Bad Girl Bronze. I also took it on the outer parts under my eyes as well, and again smudged it out with my fingers.


Brows



Since I recently tinted my eyebrows, they don’t need much. So I just put them in shape with some brow mascara. I used the Maybelline Brow Drama in the shade Medium Brown.


Mascara



I always go back to this mascara. It’s the Maybelline the Rocket mascara in Black. However I do normally wear the waterproof version of this, since it rains about 75% of the time in Belgium. But unfortunately, I left that one in the car and couldn’t be bothered to go get it.


Lips



Now I just have to figure out what lipstick I want to wear, if any, and I’m done! I decided to go for a Rimmel lipstick in the shade Asia.


All Done!




Do you like to wear make up on a daily basis? And if you do, what are your absolute essentials?


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This