Friday, October 16, 2015

Pajama Talk!




Hello!

Long time, no blog… Sorry! Let’s catch up! I’m in my new Olaf pajamas with a steaming cup of tea by my side and, at last, you have my full attention.

Life has been so hectic! Between starting at a new school and going through the worst stomach flu known to mankind, I just didn’t have the time nor the energy to blog or film.

I’m not gonna lie though. There really isn’t a lot to my absence. When I wasn’t in school, I was sick and when I wasn’t sick, I was working my way through missed classes or catching up on some sleep. But, no worries! I think I am finally starting to settle down. And, as soon as possible, I will be throwing myself on carrying out as many ideas as I can. Content is on its way!

I did however get to spend some time here and there working on the lay-out. So at least everything looks a little bit prettier and more organized. Any comments on the way this blog looks are always welcome by the way. Just pop some remarks you might have in the comments down below!

P.S.: I recently wandered into the wonderful world of Disqus. I am still figuring out how to integrate it fully with my blog. But for the time being, you can always pay me a visit over there (Frivolous Affairs on Disqus)!

Now tell me, how has life been treating you guys?
Hope you have an amazing day!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This